Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009

We went to Disney World's Fort Wilderness courtesy of my husband's parents and thier camper. The kids went down with the grandparents and the camper and DH and I followed down the next day. We arrived there Saturday after lunch with the urgent request to get on down to the pool. It had a water slide. None of us had ever been on a water slide. Well, almost none. DH and I did have a childhod of going at least once to Holiday Beach in Douglas Ga back in the 1980's. But after sliding down a water slide or two and getting water down my nose, I didn't go back and stayed at the pond. I don't know about DH since all that is lodged in the very back of his brain. He does recall going down one or two.

Back to the current year, we arrived on June 13 and had a very fun time. I swear that we went to the pool at least once if not twice on every day until Tuesday, when we had to return home.

Chris's sister Julie watched the two boys here at the kiddy pool. The two boys were my son Josh and her son Nate.

While my two daughters Katie and Allie and I went to swim at the big pool with the big water slide.
My son Josh:











No comments: