Friday, July 18, 2008

Captain's Gala


Day Two's supper was the Captain's Gala. We went to the Captain's Reception before the gala. There was a live band and a singer. Then Captain Johnsen come on stage and talked about Royal Carribean and about the Sovereign of the Sea. Then he introduced the crew to us. Looked like most of the crew came to the stage, at least everyone that I remember seeing.
Supper time was the Captain's Gala and we had some of the best food, but I really can't remember what we had. I do remember having a souffle for dessert. It was good, but I wasn't crazy about the sauce they served with it. After supper, we went back to our rooms and I put the dress I wore last night back on. It was definely more comfortable after getting stuffed on the good food. Chris just wanted to get rid of his jacket and tie. Also we were greeted by Fido, our first towel pet.
We went to see the show for the night. It was a musical review of music from the early 1900's to present. It was good. However, I did nod off a couple of times during the show. It was definitely time to call it a night after the show.

No comments: