Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Part of the Nature Trial -- July 19, 2008

If you can see this little creature, it looks like a hermit crab. We had to look at our feet at every step to make sure we were not walking on these little guys. They were everywhere. I swear that Chris took 100 pics of these little crab things. They all had different shells on their backs in all kinds of color. This was one of the bigger ones.
A clearing. We can see the road that we will be walking back on.

I like how green this tree is.


I have thing for rocks, especially big ones.

I think something was in there!


Look at the chameleon! We saw several of these too.

1 comment:

Donnalouise said...

Wowo!! So nice...I can't wait to go to Jamaica for our wedding next year. Not too keen on lizards though...but cool to see in pics :)