Friday, September 19, 2008

Lazy Afternoon

After all that walking we did at Nassau, we got back to the boat safe and sound. Then it was time to be lazy. Chris went off on the search for art while I enjoyed cooling off in the pool. I was surprised to learn that the pool was filled with chlorinated sea water. Talk about confusing the senses. My brain knows what pool water is suppose to be like and what the water at the beach is suppose to be like. Not to combine the both, but they did. Anyway after the pool, I got in a good nap.





2 comments:

Cindy said...

hi! i'm confused--are you still on a cruise? if so, i am so jealous! :)

Melinda said...

Sorry to be so confusing. I had been putting the date on the posts, but I quit doing it out of laziness. This is the same 4 day cruise we went on back in June. This is my memoirs of that cruise.
Thanks for visiting :)